Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Funny Time

I almost posted the Daily Show's take on Michael Steele here, but then the cold medication wore off and I realized that this is the College Republicans blog, not the College Democrats or the Students for A Democratic Society blog. To me, watching The Daily Show (worse yet, The Bad Bill O'Reilly Impression Show Colbert Report) is the same as doing opposition research--what is the other side saying about me, and who are they getting their talking points from today?

Anyway, there are Daily Show alternatives that aren't liberally biased, and don't require you to wrap as much duct tape to keep your head from asploding. Personally, I am a big fan of the Media Research Center, especially their blog, Newsbusters. Newsbusters documents the liberal media bias that we all see, and a recent addition to the Newsbusters goodness is their web-based comedy shorts, entitled "NewsBusted". Subscribe to the NewsBusted YouTube Channel, in order to see the latest updated episode!

I leave you with the latest episode of NewsBusted, just so you can a taste of the funnay that is NB. Sometimes I swear I spoil you guys.
--Jesse


No comments:

Post a Comment